Send in your objections for a proposed mega prison in Market Harborough by 16th February.
It’s easy! Here’s how:
- Follow this link to the council website
2) Click on the “make a comment” tab. You will need to make an account.
3) Add your details. You could use a different name if you prefer. Some may chose to select a postcode in Market Harborough.
4) Check your email to verify your registration & log in.
5) Click on “Search” then choose “planning” and then “simple search” Enter the reference 21/01600/OUT.
4) Choose Comment and for stance, pick “object“
5) write your objection! You have 10 000 characters. Find some ideas for objections to the mega prison here.
6) Once you have written your objection, you can click submit.
7) Drop us a message on Instagram, twitter or by email to let us know you objected!
You can alternatively object via post: Planning Department, Harborough District Council, Adam & Eve Street, LE16 7AG, or emailing email@example.com. Give the reference: 21/01600/OUT.